Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hawaii - Wednesday

On Wednesday, it was finally time to head home. It was a pretty uneventful day. I took some parting shots on our way out.

The pool next to the ocean at our hotel

View of the mountains from the hotel


We tried to eat at a little restaurant and the line was huge. The didn't take your name and call when your table was ready. They just made you stand in line, the people at the front of the line got the table when it was ready. There was about 20 seats and 40 people in line. So we left. 

We ate a place farther into town. I got corned beef hash. I'm pretty sure they got it from a can. 

Our rental car being dropped off. Still not a full size. 

One last shot from the airport terminal. Goodbye Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment