Friday, December 31, 2010

A Day in the Life

I took some random pictures today to show everyone how exciting we are. I got let out of work early today, so I thought I'd make a post before we head out for our New Years celebration.

I put a container of water on the patio last night to see what it would do. The dogs came out with me and helped by drinking some of it while I wasn't looking.

I checked back in the morning and it was mostly frozen!

The low tomorrow is going to be 24. Brrrrrr.

I came home and Mirav was making Challah. 

Small round ones for the new year

Mirav, keeping an eye on the second big one.

The first one came out a little crooked, but tasted great! Mirav is a great cook. Don't tell her I said that, I'll deny it.

The lot next to us has been empty since we moved in. Recently there was some activity over there. I came home today and found this. These are the forms for the basement of the house they are putting in. I think this is the model home. Looks like room for 4 houses. We picked up a flier. They look nice, but Mirav said she doesn't want to live there. They are too far from the places we like to go. But next door is ok for a while I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment