Saturday proved to be too much togetherness for the family.
Family picture in the lobby before breakfast
The beach next to Cheeseburger in Paradise, where we ate breakfast. After breakfast we spent the next 6 hours ignoring each other until it was time to take Jill and Avi to the airport.
While everyone was off being mad by themselves, I decided to go cliff jumping. Which turned out to be a cliff jump, singular. I went off black rock which is where everyone said to go.
View of the water from the top of the cliff. The water was clear and deep. I climbed down a little from here just to be safe. The jump was probably around 25 feet.
In retrospect, this was not my most brilliant plan. The jump was fun, but the swim back to the beach was more than I bargained for. I ended up losing a shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment