Mirav and I made the trip back to Phoenix together for the first time since moving. Mirav went out a little early to work on SSBTR and wedding planning.
I made the flight out by myself after dropping off the monsters. The flight this time was very uneventful. Cool views from the plane on the way out. I'm not sure what mountain this is.
We saw a couple wedding venues while we were there. This is regency gardens in Mesa. I didn't get to go inside because they were having a wedding at the time, but it looked nice.
Sunday we went out to see Lavender and Old Lace. It was a little too frilly for us. Very old cottage feel.
Next we saw the exact opposite type of place. This is Mon Orchid. It's actually an art Gallery. Very modern and industrial. Its hard to express how much our parents hated it. We liked the modern feel. But mostly it just helped to solidify our choice somewhere else.
This is what we chose, well the front gate of what we chose. It was locked when Mirav tried to take me to it. Mirav saw it and loved it but I never got to go inside. It's in Chandler. A small, Tuscan style place called Inspirador. We are in the process of signing the contract this week. It's going to be a great wedding.
After a failed attempt to break into Inspirador, we went over to Tahia's parent's house for lunch. Tahia's mom makes an Indian dish called Pani Puri, which is what you see here. This is Mirav's favorite food. She always tries to talk Tahia's mom into making it. Growing up in a Midwestern household, I never thought I would like it, but it's absolutely amazing.
Mirav smiling wide while assembling her Pani Puri
No comments:
Post a Comment