Since I am posting vacation pics, I will try to let you in on my daily goings on too.
For those of you who know me, you know my bikes and I have a troubled past. Flat tires, broken derailleurs, bent wheels, stolen seats. Half the scars on me are bike related. One time I got thrown off and a bottle of hard cider broke in my backpack and leaked into my underwear on the way to work and made me smell like a bar all day. Bikes and I even separated briefly after a car hit me while I was riding one in college.
I was riding home today after a long day at work and a hard workout. Out of of nowhere, Pffffffff, flat tire. Tube exploded and ripped a hole in my tire. Got to walk my bike the rest of the way home. Bikes, I wish I could quit you.
What's that? yes I would love a beer thank you. I do deserve one, that's kind of you to say.

Poor Eric. Rough day. Am remembering the bike adventure that started with the phone conversation, "Mom, I'm ok..."
ReplyDelete